CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Summer School

My favorite part about summer school was the teachers . I love the teachers. And i love how Mrs. Taylor gives us journals every day to wright . Since summer school is over =( , I will be stuck at daycare all day for 10 hours. Well ive had fun at summer school . This has been an amazing experience, but i guess its over. Ill miss all of my friends that i got to meet and play with. Including Sabrina, Gennisis, Kelly, Ashely, Devin, Jimmy, Alan, Noah, Chris, and Brandon. I will miss all of the teachers and students. I will be really sad. 1 thing you could do to make this place better would to leave it the way it is. 9:01 p.m Friday june 27, 2008

1 comments:

jin said...

i am so glad u had fun in summer school.. and that u got perfect grades. love u baby girl